Friday, April 25, 2008

Purchases at Teka

Teka is having a Store Wide 20% Sales, with selected items up to 60% off. I asked about the coming GSS. The sales exec said this is even more attractive than GSS. Don't know true or not. Anyway, I still made my purchase today. A bit Kiasu. And, I made the decision without Mr Bf.

1) Tempered glass hob. May consider a 2 burner one. The length is 86cm. Find it a bit long.

2) Hood at 90cm. May change to 70cm if I am changing the hob.

3) This is like a compact size oven. Smaller than the normal conventional oven. Can bake spring chicken. I think it's just nice for the 2 of us. Didn't think I will need an oven, but Mr Bf wants it.
It's a great buy. Usual Price was $1200 and it is now having a 41% discount! Sales person told us we bought the last set. Like it's stainless steel finishing. Not digital though. But it's ok lah, as long as it looks clean and neat can liaoz....

2 comments:

  1. Hopped over here from the renotalk forum. Nice! In fact I'm looking to get the same hob and hood from Teka too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I know how much is your 2-burner teka hob? Can email me the pricing at zjw44@yahoo.com.sg if here not convenient to disclose.

    ReplyDelete