Wednesday, April 16, 2008

2 Hours @ Hafary

We spent for almost 2 hours!! And it was the master bedroom toilet's tiles that took us the longest. The 3 men like a funky and modern toilet when I like it warm and elegant. I am dead beat. He is complaining headache already. Max was telling Steven it is so difficult to catch the style of our liking. I total agreed with him because we are fickle, especially me. I like anything that is nice despite of concept. hehe....

By looking at the sample, I am also wondering what took us this long. Now, the tiles look almost similar to me. Duhz. No mosaic, no prints, just 2 different type of tiles each, for both common and MBR toilets.

1) The common toilet wall and floor tiles. The fastest decision made for because we are tired already. We agreed on every ideas provided by Steven.

2) These are the ones that gave us headache. MBR toilet tiles. Colors chosen by me. Design idea given by Max. The more I look at the contrast the more I like it. I told Mr Bf to be prepared for a simple but yet dramatic toilet. It's not a safe play. Hopefully, it will turn out nice.

3) Kitchen floor tiles. Not too difficult. Mr Bf like it and Steven strongly recommended it. Thus, I agreed to it.

4) Lastly, Living/ Dining homogeneous tiles. Mr Bf did not mind topping another $0.60psf for this. It's whiter and nicer. Quickly, I agreed to it. =p

Expecting to see the 3D drawings in early May only. That's about 2 weeks! Embrace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment