Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cheong Sum.Wedding Photos.Invitation Cards.

The past 4 days were restless. Sometimes, I am not so sure myself what I was busying with. Mum was, every night, warning about my dark cirlces. :(

A little update of the progress for the wedding preparation.

Through recommendation, I finally decided to let Wilson from Max Couture to MTM my Tea Cheong Sum. His professionalism simply won my confidence in him.

A rough description of my CS.
1. Fuschia French lace
2. Turquoise Thai/ Duchess Silk.
3. Short and above knee length.
4. Halter bare back to waist length.

I would love it to be full lace, but he designed it with patch work. Also because, to make a full lace CS with the French lace is out of my budget.

On 24th October, we selected our photos. I kind of regretted in choosing most photos that comes in a series, like telling story. It becomes there do not seem to have much variety.
However, I decided to leave it.

We exchange 4 more photos from not wanting the mini album, coffee table and 4R photos for the relatives. On top of that, we topped another 11 photos that come up to total of 45pcs @ $715 additional. Hehe....

With the hotel coordinator, I have made a few clarification. The invitation card and envelopes were collected. Now, we need to source for better deal to print inserts. Nothing fanciful. Just normal template and printing. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment