Saturday, September 13, 2008

See The Big Picture.

From planning the large layout to shrinking down to small details, I choose to look at it as a big picture. Yup, I am talking about our home.

I did the first round of cleaning with the help of my mum and dad. Dad vacuumed, mum mopped, I wiped. Dad spotted a few things that could cause problem in future. Have I ever mentioned before that my dad was a carpenter? His job now is still pretty related to renovation. And these problems he identified seemed major to me. And there come small details at unnoticeable corners and edges.

However , it looks totally alright to me if I am going to see it as a whole, ignoring unsightly corners, pretend I do not know about them, just letting them be there. I hate to go through amendments and changes. I shall leave the picking and feedback to my bf. Just let my duty be taking care of the wedding, I am a happier girl that way. Hehe...

There are still good things and work done in the house. Perhaps I shall share more of the positive in my next entry.

My purchased at Evov, refrigerator and washing machine will come in on Thursday.... It's going to be a styling day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment