Friday, August 15, 2008

Nothing much is done yet.

Even though, ID told us carpentry will start on 12th, the carpenter did not turn up after the surprise on Monday. ID thought he disappeared too, then he found out he went for Fire Safety course.

Thinking work should commence on Wednesday, very excitedly, we went up to take a look and only the doors for the rooms were fixed. Very puzzled.

On Thurs, before I leave for work in the evening, I met ID at my house. He had an appointment with the carpenter and I am waiting for Hoe Kee's delivery. The carpenter turned up late, and Hoe Kee's men came shortly after and earlier than scheduled.

Together, the carpenter, ID and me went through some minor details together. After the discussion, the carpenter left the house together with us. My ID was also wandering when he is going to start work. He told us he has the Fire test, need to go home and revise. I predict, there are going to be delay again.

Anyway, just some random photos with my mobile phone.


On the left: I fell in love with the laminate that I have the urge to tell carpenter I want to change!
On the right: My Teka(s) are here.


The fabricated carpentries, waiting to be fixed on.


Kitchen!!


MBR toilet bowl and tap. They were demonstrating the position of the tap. Yes, the trend now is by the side. But ID says, out tap is square, it will look nicer in the center. Ok. I let him have the call.

On Monday, I hope to see some progress. Can't wait. I'll be back!

1 comment: